Sunday, April 24, 2005

2nd Semester Projects

Please remember that your 2nd Semester Project is due 4/28. View your project not as a stinky thing to do, but as a training exercise for College. Trust me… the ability to perform research and present information is one of the biggest skills needed for the big show - College. Give me your best and be proud of your work!!!

Top 5 Project Tips:
5. Don’t Plagiarize!!! That means no copying a report off of the internet.
4. Be Creative – Add your own unique twist to your project
3. Turn your Project in on Time. You will lose 25 pts per day it is late.
2. Ask Mr. G questions
1. Try your best… that’s all I can ask!

Some helpful project links:

Steve Spangler Science Experiments

Home Experiments

Bizzare Stuff You Can Make in Your Kitchen

How Stuff Works – Look here for info on Bombs

Yucca Mountain

2 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey mr. Gibney its angel i was wondering if you could print my reprot up for me.

 
At 7:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mr.G i was wondering could u explain the collage to me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home